Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Transparent Things




















I look though transparent things and I feel ok.

Since it's my birthday I thought I should throw something up here to mark the auspicious occasion.

The shot above was taken in Williamsburg, NYC. This piece of art is painted on a concrete wall down by the East River. About 30 inches tall. Looked to be airbrushed, in very fine detail. I seem to remember that this was created by someone that has become well known for his street art.


I just got Fujiya & Miyagi thanks to spaRse. Interesting. Thank You.



It's all good!

2 comments:

MorsaJones said...

i look through transparent things and i feel ok

i really like that phrase.

happy birthday dad. i love you.

and you have so many great photos of The Burg and its cohorts.

Zack Sheppard said...

Since I missed it yesterday, I will continue the celebration today.

Happy Day After your Birthday Bill!
~z