Thursday, August 18, 2005

Broken lines, broken strings,
Broken threads,broken springs,
Broken idols, broken heads,
People sleeping in broken beds.
Ain't no use jiving
Ain't no use joking
Everything is broken.



















My website is broken,
My email is broken,
My heart is broken,
Everything is broken.

My friends over at the-onramp.net have fallen and can't get up. And therefore gbae.org is nowhere to be found, and when last seen, was running naked, with no page headers, navigation buttons, footers etc. And I can't log into the web based email they provide us, which of course is the tool I need to correspond with our audience and artists alike. So this whole enterprise is under attack.

So in the meantime I've created the poster above and was seeking some feedback, so Morsa, as my only steady audience and commentor, you need to say something. Oh, I forgot, Morsa has moved out, taken a little trip, and then moved in. She has dropped off into silence.

Everything is broken.

1 comment:

MorsaJones said...

i like it, it looks good. especially the heads.