Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Frustrated

Here we go again. I've been unable to load any images. Thought it was a problem using Google's Hello on my windows 98 machine, cause that hasn't been working for me for months. But now I'm unable to load any images from the windows xp machine in my office. I just get a "uploading image, please wait" message, then nothing happens. Also tried using the "add image" button on the blogger "create post" screen, and that looks good for a bit, but alas it fails as well. I guess that's what happens when a great idea like blogger gets popular, then can't support itself because of the demand, so gets bought up by Google (which was a great tool until commerce took over) and then promotes the shit out of it so every single human on the planet gives it a try, then they add more features, still all at no cost, but offer no form of support except letting users post messages to each other....the blind leading the blind....


No comments: