Thursday, November 02, 2006

Le Pooch























I thought this photo was up here somewhere, but I've been combing the archives and can't find it. This post will fix that. This is the dog. In this photo he appears to be very happy. This picture made the front page of the local newspaper, but Sammy wasn't that impressed by the news, he is more interested in eating.

Sammy's brain, or maybe it's his stomach, has a built in clock. On weekend afternoons he will come looking for me every day somewhere between 4:45 and 5:00. Then he won't leave me alone until I feed him, cause he knows it's time to eat. Last Sunday afternoon he came looking for me at exactly 4:00 in the afternoon because he didn't know about the daylight savings time running out. It will take him all the way to next weekend to adjust. But that's easy because he gets to eat each night at whatever time I get home, so he thinks I keep his schedule messed up during the week, I'm sure he is probably back on schedule by Tuesday, but I'm not home yet, so it does him no good.

He is adopted. We love him.

1 comment:

MorsaJones said...

yes. i love him.