Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sugar Factory

I was reading the news online the other day and found myself on a website that reminded me of the trip to NYC.
























We gave this place a pretty close look because the transplant wants to live there one day. I didn't realize at the time that the place had shut down so recently.

The article I was reading was about the recent changes to the bankruptcy laws, and it was describing the line of folks outside of the Alexander Hamilton Customs House in lower Manhattan with a link to pull up a site to view the building and its interesting statues.

Then I started looking around.

Here is the site.

1 comment:

Winnemucca's Own said...

That is all very interesting indeed. Now I just need a billion dollars to buy the land, and convert the building to apartments. So I can live there.